PDA

View Full Version : Wild boar

StayOnTargetArchery
04-17-2011, 10:28 PM
If any one is interested in doing a group hunt, let's talk, better yet hunt:D. Any where in Sask!

GreatWhite
04-20-2011, 10:50 PM
I would be interested. Problem is i'm not much help. Never saw a sask feral pig yet. Yet is the key word!!

jpicks
04-20-2011, 11:11 PM
I'd be down.

possum
04-21-2011, 01:33 PM
I would be in , if i'm not working.
I have been asking a lot of people i know around here about them and i have got a general area but it's so dam wet that a lot of the back trails are not able to be travelled on yet.
I have never seen one yet but i know they are around here.

StayOnTargetArchery
04-21-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm waiting for a call back from a cons. officer. Hopefully he's got some accurate information. I'll post when I find out more info. Cheers! Happy long weekend!

Rodbuilder
05-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Count me in. I went a few years ago around Eastend and then over south of Kipling. Had some luck at both but they are a tough animal to hunt. Think thick bush & swamp!!

PM Me if you want to go any further with this!

BeerSlayer1
05-08-2011, 01:10 AM
I'd love to try it.

How about some guys chipping in and putting an ad in the Western Producer saying they're willing to help any farmers with their pig problem? Kijiji ads are free and you see ones where hunters offer to hunt gophers, I'm not sure how many farmers read Kijiji though.

Englishhunter
05-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Hello I'd be up or some boar hunting, some notice of when and where is good. Don't mind sharing dring costs ect.
Matt

timba
05-10-2011, 09:54 PM
I just talked to my parents and they said that a wild boar was spotted only a few miles from the farm east of gravelbourg.I guess a few have been released around the wood mountian area a while back.

vikinghunter
05-28-2011, 11:14 AM
sounds like a good time to me when ever i can shoot something its a good day

Penpal
05-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Just let me know when and if I can get off work and smooze the wife over I'll be there. I'd love to go. Friend at work shot two near Crystal springs while calling coyotes. But don't have a clue were to go out there. Maby the Community Pasture???????

m3mhunter
05-31-2011, 02:44 PM
I would be in as well. drop me a line if any hunt gets organized.

Droptine
05-31-2011, 08:24 PM
wildboar homicide, lets do it!

leslie81
07-20-2011, 05:27 PM
I've herd moose mountain and around estevan. Have problems with them I am planning a trip. In sept

bustedchalk
11-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Did anyone of you guys get together for this hunt? I would be very interested, I just heard the other day about some pigs that were in the river hills around swift current and have been thinking about it ever since!

would be interested in meeting up if there is enough time this year, or when it warms up in the spring.

RAF
11-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Speaking about hogs, has anyone else seen or watched a new program on A & E called American Hoggers. About a family in Texas who's business is getting rid of wild pigs that cause problems for ranchers and such down there.

Leech
11-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Speaking about hogs, has anyone else seen or watched a new program on A & E called American Hoggers. About a family in Texas who's business is getting rid of wild pigs that cause problems for ranchers and such down there.

Another new American south reality show where they need English subtitles to translate what the people are saying in English.

RAF
11-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Another new American south reality show where they need English subtitles to translate what the people are saying in English.

True. I liked a couple of quotes. The old guy says he's been hunting hogs since Moby Dick was a sardine:o and the daughter says something like she's just and old fashioned country girl in a nice package:D. I'll say;)

zeecamp
11-06-2011, 09:40 AM
I'd be in. I saw some a couple of years ago just west of Yellow Creek. Went out on Friday with a couple of locals and bushed a few bluffs but didn't see bugger all. Talked to a farmer there that shot a few last year but he said you're wasting your time without snow.

Arnold R
11-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Are we talking about a hunt in the Assinboia / Swift Current part of the Provence?

bustedchalk
11-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Are we talking about a hunt in the Assinboia / Swift Current part of the Provence?

does anyone know exactly where they are located around swift current? or just along the river anywhere?